Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Love In

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Can I just say let the best team win. Palace have a lot of exciting promise as do we. The worst that can happen is leiscter winning. Can you imaging a more boring turn of events. We've fought it out I'm glad a team like Palace are our rivals and not someone shit like reading. New found respect for Palace and the way this fixture was handled. All I can say is as well both present an interesting challenge in the premier league and I'm all for it.

D

Deleted member 18477

If we don't go up Leicester are more than welcome to as I'd rather play palace and Watford again next season.

I would like to see Watford go up for the comedy value of it all due to their transfer ban tho. Their squad will be tiny :lolol:

I certainly don't want palace going up if we don't. And even if we do go up I will miss the derby games a bit! I really want us and palace to both be in the prem at some stage in the next few years. Us first though!! Seagulls!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Drunk and relieved and don't know what I'm saying apologies for this abomination of a thread just happy tonight's game was well contested and hope the best team wins on Monday.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Ban !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here