Anyone home later than me?

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Just walking in to my house in chislehurst

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
nowhere near home yet...Andover station 0045 then 20 min walk.....then watch it all again on tv.....Seeeeagulls. :)

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Home in Hastings at just after 1am. Par for the course, we're poorly served by train and road. Not moaning though as a good result tonight.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
On the 1am from Victoria a few *highly intoxicated* Brighton fans stumbling on at Clapham, Purley, and East Croydon.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
The Ginger Prince was not due to get back to Crewe Station until just before 8.00am this morning after having to wait until 1.30am or so at Euston for a train and then spend nearly 3 hours on Milton Keynes station during the early hours, he then had a 45 minute drive home to Cheadle Hulme. Not heard from him yet today so he may not actually have made it home alive.

Having much more sense the rest of the Cheshire Seagulls have decided to stay in Sussex until Monday evening.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Pfffft, you bunch of wusses.

I didn't get home until about 6:20am.

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010
Think I got home to Weybridge in Surrey about 9am Saturday. Had a glass of sherry or two and a boogie in that big city they call London. It wasn't just about the football Friday, it was about my birthday too :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here