Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Shit and ineffective in first half yet again, looked more threatening 2nd half but still ZERO end product. United have been mugged.

Jimmy Grimble

It is unreal. Bridge has made him look a below par winger for 135 minutes - with no relent. Absolutely no chance in the top flight, let alone being worth 10 million :lolol: the LUCKIEST piece of business in football history.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Shit and ineffective in first half yet again, looked more threatening 2nd half but still ZERO end product. United have been mugged.

He provided a lovely cross along the six yard line area which perhaps two palace players should have connected with. Hardly his fault they missed. I hate to say it but although over rated, Zaha played well in the 2nd half last night.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He provided a lovely cross along the six yard line area which perhaps two palace players should have connected with. Hardly his fault they missed. I hate to say it but although over rated, Zaha played well in the 2nd half last night.

Apologies. 1 good cross all game. That's not good enough for a "£15m" player in the Championship. Nowhere near good enough. He flatters to deceive every time.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Cannot see him doing anything in the Prem based on that performance. Will rot in United's reserves - he may have got a nice loan out to Peterborough if Beetroot was staying, but that seems less likely now as well.

Palace have got very fortunate there - the ultimate sprig of lucky heather!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Personally I think he mentally checked out at palace the day he signed for utd so he is never gonna try too hard/get injured.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Preston, on a six month loan

I reckon if we make it to the PL, we'll not be seeing Zahaha line up against us any time soon.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Who's better, who's best?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368263308.750975.jpg

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
He only got annywhere in the second half as Calde couldn't risk bringing him down whilst on a yellow. Bridge owned him again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here