my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
image.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We all burst out laughing when he popped up on TV, took us all a while to work out who it was as he's so fat., one of those ''i recognise him but who is it?'' moment. :lol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That wasn't Neil Shipperley. It was Neil RuddocK. Neil Ruddock cunningly lured his namesake to a pub in Hastings, got him so drunk he passed out, stole his ID and ate him. What you were looking at there was some kind of hideous hybrid who was relying on the fact that he would never get rumbled so long as people only called him by his first name.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
ShipPIEley

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Fattest ex-footballer ever?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
He's fatter than me !
He's fatter than mmmmeeeeeeee!!!!
Neil Shipperly he's fatter than me !!!

Big fat hoggy pig !!!! Ha ha ha ha GERTCHA !!!!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Fattest ex-footballer ever?

someone is going to have to help me out on this one, but years ago, on one of those crappy shows where they go to somewhere like Ibiza and film loads of Brits getting pissed, there was some bloke who I think ran a bar. He was massive. There was a clip of him doing some skills with a ball and he was really good and the voice over said how he'd used to play football.
At the time I recognised him and was amazed how big he was. Can't for the life of me remember who it was though.

For some reason I'm thinking ex-forest?

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
:laugh::laugh::laugh:It took for the commentator to say who it was before I recognise him.

Hilarious, because the commentator said something along the lines of 'he doesn't quite look ready to pull on a kit to find a goal for Palace!!' - to what was clearly stifled laughing from Don Goodman :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here