Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray being injured....

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
A twist of fate in our favour or the final chance for Phillips to become a hero?

I don't want to see anyone with a bad injury but Murray being out potentially is a plus I guess with his heel clipping skills gone, KP is a quality striker even at his age but he is not 90 minute man.

Does this tip the tie in our favour?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Tip in our favour, I think our defence will hold KP. And he'll tire out, but not to mention - Murray had no service. KP with no service is no real threat, so let's hope they keep the no-service plan up.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's bit meh really. He did bugger all before the injury so we might have been better off with him playing second leg.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Tip in our favour, I think our defence will hold KP. And he'll tire out, but not to mention - Murray had no service. KP with no service is no real threat, so let's hope they keep the no-service plan up.

You could be right. The service from
them tonight was as poor as the finishing from both teams.

D

Deleted member 18477

In my opinion... If calde can handle Zaha or bolasie on Monday we win.

Bridge can handle them both with ease.

Our midfield can outplay theirs.

Our attack will create goals at the AMEX where we are particularly dangerous.

.... It's ours to lose for sure. But we'll see, football is an unpredictable sport otherwise we'd all be rich.

On paper I'm confident. But otherwise I'm still not overly confident as its a playoff semi final and the best players can feel the pressure too at times...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
A twist of fate in our favour or the final chance for Phillips to become a hero?

I don't want to see anyone with a bad injury but Murray being out potentially is a plus I guess with his heel clipping skills gone, KP is a quality striker even at his age but he is not 90 minute man.

I could have sworn there's a massive thread about Murray started about an hour before yours..........

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can see us starting with Vicente and LuaLua at home. You read it here first.

Vicente will not last 120 minutes, and must surely be on the pitch for any penalty shoot out.

Bench for the dagger I reckon.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Don't know. He scored his first goal in about 8 games last week, and that was a penalty so he wasn't exactly on fire.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wurzel will be using one of his subs up either playing Wilbraham or Philips from the start , Philips won't last 90 minutes , Wilbraham is rated the same as Harley.

Jimmy Grimble

The main positive of him being out is that the ultimate nightmare scenario of him scoring a winner against us can't come to fruition.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can see us starting with Vicente and LuaLua at home. You read it here first.

I sincerely hope not. Vicente starting completely changes our natural game, and I genuinely believe we are worse as a team when he starts. There, I've said it. Let the flaming begin....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I sincerely hope not. Vicente starting completely changes our natural game, and I genuinely believe we are worse as a team when he starts. There, I've said it. Let the flaming begin....

Vicente would be magic to bring on against a tired palace side for extra time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here