Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Das right

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Maybe das was right, did the ticket stipulation for tonight's game just leave the recent band wagoners and silent 1901's to represent us?

Didn't here us at all tonight ???

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
You must be deaf or should get the volume on your telly looked at. I could hear 2000 of us outsinging 22-odd thousand nerds loud and clear on the telly.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
We were loud, but in all fairness, when you have a drum being banged all game, it's hard to hear anyone. Hark now hear was loud enough and I asked my mother was even louder. Palace had their moments, but most of it concentrated on that small block with the drum.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
We were clearly singing all game, could see that whenever the camera panned on our fans, but the TV mikes seemed to be pointed more at the home fans. Anyway, its a sad state of affairs if the home fans don't drown out the away fans in a derby game.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Palace fans not impressed at all on the BBS.

Why would anyone be interested in what a couple of 12 year olds dressed in black with a drum thinks?

They talk about 'plastics' and being against modern football, yet have a drum and goal music, although I didn't hear it tonight?

The Stripey Nigel's really are a joke.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Why would anyone be interested in what a couple of 12 year olds dressed in black with a drum thinks?

They talk about 'plastics' and being against modern football, yet have a drum and goal music, although I didn't hear it tonight?

The Stripey Nigel's really are a joke.
+ their sold out stadium tonight, where'd they all come from?

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
DR is never right about anything. That's a rule.
We sang our hearts out. If you couldn't hear us that would have been because they made a **** of a lot of noise as well and there were a lot more of them.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Maybe das was right, did the ticket stipulation for tonight's game just leave the recent band wagoners and silent 1901's to represent us?

Didn't here us at all tonight ???

Utter ****ing bollocks, the boys did well do get heir voices heard over 20,000 pikeys.

DR isn't happy unless he's watching the game standing in someones else's piss and getting pwoper nawty with away fans and the rozzers's. :wanker:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Heard the Brighton fans loud enough on tv. Palace were loud a couple of times too but most of the time all you could hear was that little James Blunt with the drum. You could have a crowd of 500 and claim to be loud if some spotty Herbert with a drum the size of Sweden turns up.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I heard us loads of times on the telly, in fact it was constant.

Those pathetic BBS mugs will try and say you couldn't hear us, they subscribe to the "if you say it enough times it becomes true" line of bullshit

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I heard us loads of times on the telly, in fact it was constant.

Those pathetic BBS mugs will try and say you couldn't hear us, they subscribe to the "if you say it enough times it becomes true" line of bullshit

There's also the small but not insignificant chance that if you are a) quite thick and b) in possession of a ticket for a seat near drummer boy your hearing is likely to be poor, limited and selective.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here