Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All to play for chaps?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Fair assessment BR, I just hope we don't regret those missed chances in the first half.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
How was that a nil nil !

Very competitive match. How bad do you think losing Murray and Williams will be?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think the 0-0 gives us a psychological advantage for Monday's game. Its now up to those 28,000 Albion fans to be the 12th man and make The Amex a cauldron of noise.

TnL_CPFC

Jan 25, 2012
Very good game fellas, definitely a game of two halves. Think we've lost Murray for the return fixture but I think Williams is fine (walking up to fans and clapping with no limp). Can't wait for Monday. I think a draw is a perfect result for us as you will think you've got this as you're at home... And we don't have a lead to defend (a la Cardiff semi final) so will go all out attack (hopefully). May the better team on the night win

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Very good game fellas, definitely a game of two halves. Think we've lost Murray for the return fixture but I think Williams is fine (walking up to fans and clapping with no limp). Can't wait for Monday. I think a draw is a perfect result for us as you will think you've got this as you're at home... And we don't have a lead to defend (a la Cardiff semi final) so will go all out attack (hopefully). May the better team on the night win

I think a perfect result for you would have been 4-0. I think 0-0 is far from perfect for you given your away form. All opinions, like.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
both sides are well capable of winning the game, it will come down to who handles the pressure better on the day, should be a cracking match either way

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Jesus Christ only one team will win on Monday and they play in blue and white. Outclassed tonight and clear that palace were worried about the away leg without a lead by the desperation the last 15 mins. Palace lost it tonight and the electric atmosphere of Selhurst didn't help so how will they cope at the sterile Ame?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
both sides are well capable of winning the game, it will come down to who handles the pressure better on the day, should be a cracking match either way

Just make sure you leave work on time for it! :moo:

Surely our next best scenario to being 2 or 3 up was being level with Murray injured? It is there for the taking IMHO.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Jesus Christ only one team will win on Monday and they play in blue and white. Outclassed tonight and clear that palace were worried about the away leg without a lead by the desperation the last 15 mins. Palace lost it tonight and the electric atmosphere of Selhurst didn't help so how will they cope at the sterile Ame?

Edit Typed after a few!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We were MILES better than then first half. They EDGED the second. We should be winning. I hope it doesn't cost us, and I don't think it will.

Two nil to the good guys, without much in the way of trouble, happily.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Not sure how a draw at home is a perfect result, considering your (shocking) away form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here