Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Northamptonshire vs Sussex YB40

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
Game has just started on sky sports 3, something to take your mind off the play off game tonight!

Sussex are bating first and off to a shocking start, Wells and Prior both gone for next to nothing, 8-2 off 3.3 overs.

If you haven't got sky sports follow Sussex's twitter feed for reg updates!:thumbsup: Sussex CCC (SussexCCC) on Twitter

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
Game over before it's begun.

What else would we expect though from a team of part-timers, has-beens, and mercenaries. Seen it all before (too often!)

tube train

Sep 10, 2009
when did our one day batting get so terrible... i thought sunday might be a one off... obviously not... move Wells down the order

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
We have an amazing batting line up too, (one of the best, if not the best in the country). I wouldn't see us off yet though, Joyce and Nash could easily build a solid partnership and therefore give us a decent score to defend.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oh god, It's an omen !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Come on Robbo sort it out. Nash to save us, alas at a run a ball we will just tip over 200

You are not a local, are you ? wild unsubstantiated optimism like that will bring the whole club down.

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
Update for those who want it.

Sussex are 65-3 off 17 overs, Joyce and Nash have passed the 50 partnership as the sharks try to re-build their innings.

Oh, and 3 hours until kick-off :albion2:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
You are not a local, are you ? wild unsubstantiated optimism like that will bring the whole club down.

I'm the bearded man dribbling old speckled hen down my vest in a deckchair by the players pavilion, whats not to be optimistic about Nash Gordon to the rescue, then let Katy Price do the damage this evening :lolol:

How dull is Atherton on Sky wittering on about about low attendees at Northampton

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I'm the bearded man dribbling old speckled hen down my vest in a deckchair by the players pavilion, whats not to be optimistic about Nash Gordon to the rescue, then let Katy Price do the damage this evening :lolol:

How dull is Atherton on Sky wittering on about about low attendees at Northampton

Atherton is as thrilling a commentator as he was a batsman......

Oh, and just to keep in with tradition, we're loose.

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
100 up, 100-3 off 23 overs.

If we're still 3 down with 10 overs to go we could post something like 230/240, which commentators say will be decent.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
100 up, 100-3 off 23 overs.

If we're still 3 down with 10 overs to go we could post something like 230/240, which commentators say will be decent.

:ffsparr:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
OK, last 10 then at 10 an over.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here