Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TV in the USA/Online Stream

Pestell

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
So I'm stuck in San Francisco for work and I cant find any channels showing the game. Anybody happen to know channels that might be, I've tried ESPN etc. Failing that, does anyone have an online streaming link?

Gutted Season ticket holder.............

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
if you've got a decent internet connection, use acestream. i've being watching an acestream feed, no buffering whatsoever and whilst not quite HD certainly good enough to watch on my 46 inch TV.

go here ACE Stream and download and install the software

then use this link to watch: acestream://77f0f13eea47fd72b25b4cc68f82d1faf43b266b (without the space; dunno why the nsc software is inserting that)

Strimm

Apr 2, 2011
New York
you don't have to download anything. just ignore those messages and click the tiny "x"s on the corner of the pop up ads and eventually you will be able to see the game. usually there a few more screens pop up you have to close as well.

One of the First Row links started up in time for the 2nd half. Not many frames per second, but watchable. Thanks to those who tried to help. Is there any way I can watch the first half?

if you've got a decent internet connection, use acestream. i've being watching an acestream feed, no buffering whatsoever and whilst not quite HD certainly good enough to watch on my 46 inch TV.
Thanks but I've only got mobile broadband. What speed do you need?

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
It says to download Flash Player. I do so (twice now) but it just keeps asking you to download it. Really pissed off at missing whole of the first half!

I've never had to do that before - though I do recall if you click on the first or maybe second streaming links, it does play silly buggers. I always try the 3rd link and up - always a stream of someone's tellybox.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here