Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How the hell am I meant to get any work done today?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
trying to make notes on a book for revision and i'm looking at either twitter or NSC every couple of lines :lolol: in 4 hours i've read one chapter :lolol:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
ssssssshhhhh, sleeping 'til tuesday

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Yup, did nothing from 6.50am till 11.30am. when I decided enough was enough and I was going to start the pre match rituals and amble down to withdean for the coach pick up.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Good job there are no managers in our office today. 4 Brighton all very much the same. One lad has been to the toilet more times today then I think ever in his life!

Monday is going to be a lot worse!

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
I'm trying to forget about tonight's match to get through the day but its dress down day and a few people are wearing our away kit

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Very productive day so far, cleaned the house top to bottom, written complete Biology GCSE course revision notes for my daughter, done her paper round for her as well, hand shandy successfully completed courtesy of Red Tube, been to Sainsburys to get fags for pub tonight (well!) and now tucking into a peanut butter, salad cream, ready salted crisp and banana wrap all washed down with a pint of Ribena.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Work productivity will be normal until 2:45PM EST. Then email, messaging and phone will be switched off whilst watching a live stream over the interwebby. Normal service will resume at approx. 4:35pm EST followed by celebratory / commiserative (**delete where applicable**) drinks this evening. :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 18477

Have done pretty much nothing apart from make myself tea and some food. Might as well have not gone to work...

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I have done nothing worth-while since about 11.30. Just keep checking back on here every few minutes and opening and closing programs on my computer. We finish at 3.30 so only 1 hour away ----------------->>>>>>>>>>>>> then pubbbbbbb!

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
The least productive day I've had in many a year.

Deliberately got all the work that requires effort and thinking out the way earlier in the week, leaving monotonous administrative tasks alone today. Normally I'd palm them off onto somebody else but I figured I'd need some brain numbing activities to get me through the day and it's just as well because even the simplest of tasks seem to be beyond me right now.

I'm a ****ing MESS.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I caused a bad, bad smell in the kitchen when I put the grill on and I think the grill must have been really, really dirty. Nasty. Had to open the windows. Apart from that, I've done a tiny bit of work and have just written quite an unhelpful note on the possibility of hyperinflation in Argentina. i do believe that that is enough for the day and will now be checking all relevant electrical and telephonic connections to ensure that there is no possibility of me not watching the match tonight. Five hours to go...

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Done bugger all bar open and close Albion related websites all day long, watching old Albion clips and footy tunes on You tube, whilst wearing my Albion shirt with pride on dress down day at City Hall, Westminster.......One hour and on train to Selhurst....

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Resigned myself to not being able to concentrate on my barn building so have come up to London early. Met my daughter and currently eating and drinking in Jamie Oliver s new restaurant in Greenwich.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here