Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New season ticket holder

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Mention my name and you'll get the red carpet treatment. Heated seat, waitress service and commanding views of the toilets.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Hopefully your first home game will be against one of Man Utd/Man City/Chelse/Liverpool/Arse et al :thumbsup:

shaunslats

Mar 6, 2013
Magrathea
Hopefully your first home game will be against one of Man Utd/Man City/Chelse/Liverpool/Arse et al :thumbsup:

ive been to loads of games... my 1st bhafc game was vs pompet in fa cup n 1st amex was sunderland in carling cup and been to many more
and also Charlton away this season

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just a thought and possible views from others. If we get to Wembley and it is a big IF do you think that after this seasons season ticket holders have taken their ticket should new ST holders for next season be given the opportunity to purchase one? I am undecided on this as I can see arguments from both sides on this.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Just a thought and possible views from others. If we get to Wembley and it is a big IF do you think that after this seasons season ticket holders have taken their ticket should new ST holders for next season be given the opportunity to purchase one? I am undecided on this as I can see arguments from both sides on this.

I think the club would guarantee a Wembley ticket for buying a ST for next season.

££££££

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here