Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What strange and irrational things are you doing...

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
To make sure that we win tonight?

Personally, I am wearing almost every part of clothing I wore on the 17th of March, bar the ski jacket. I am also avoiding every piece of clothing I wore to the disaster at selhurst park.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I'm a bit worried cause I'm watching on the telly. We seem to do badly away when I listen on the radio, but I haven't watched us on TV yet this season. If we go behind I may have to walk out of the pub till the game's over.

I wasn't convinced listening on the radio was bad luck until Blackpool away. I wasn't listening to the game, but I want into the club shop to get something. They had it on the radio, and within moments of being able to hear the game Blackpool scored. Clearly it's awful luck. Hoping TV won't be the same.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Not wearing my current replica shirt - maybe not that irrational, but every time I wore it last season, we lost. The two games I wore it to this season, we drew. I guess that is improvement, but I'm taking no chances...

Even though I'm not going to the game - I'll be watching on telly - I'll dig out an old one instead.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I am walking around my office (in the shadow of the Madejski Stadium) With my Brighton club tie on and getting the occassional strange look but a lot of good lucky wishes.

I also made sure that my son (Whose birth coincided with our upturn in form under Gus back in League 1) is wearing his replica away shirt while he is out shopping with his Mum.

I am also avoiding watching the game in any pub that I have seen us lose in when I go out after work to see the game

Hopefully, this will be the good luck that we need.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
the last time I watched Brighton in my local pub was the 6-1 defeat to the scousers. Not sure what to do about tonight.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I watched us lose on tv twice. So I'm not sure if I should be watching. Although I won't be in Corfu this time, so maybe it was Corfu that was the issue not the tv.

D

Deleted member 18477

I've eaten a lot of food over the last 2 weeks... And the only stress I have currently is with the Albion! I do not usually stuff my face for 14 days in a row...

I've also stuck a nice bet on Palace to win 2nite...

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
On the daily dog walk i popped over the little fence to touch the Goldstone for a bit of druid magic,sad but true:facepalm:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Going out in an hour to get slowly pi**ed whilst playing pool, probably going back somewhere for more beer and music and then getting home at the usual 2.30am just in time to hopefully not fall asleep on the sofa as usual and watch the game online.

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
Sitting under an inflatable seagull , whilst I attempt to get my Uni assignments done. Also keeping my nails painted blue till all this is over and we are promoted

Dec 3, 2008
Vancouver, Canada
I've made sure I'm wearing my lucky trainers all day today!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368191025.742609.jpg

Old Hadlothian

@san_miguel73
Jul 24, 2007
Borough of Crows
I am having a "google" of a day... lucky pants have been binned after specific instructions not too do anything with them until after the play offs.... to be fair, they were only held together by a thread, but thats not the point (women...)
I had my pc settings all sorted, we have not lost since these settings we done, this morning it has all crashed & all settings, wallpaper etc lost.... google google google google !!!

Breesy1

Mar 14, 2013
London/Hove
To make sure that we win tonight?

Personally, I am wearing almost every part of clothing I wore on the 17th of March, bar the ski jacket. I am also avoiding every piece of clothing I wore to the disaster at selhurst park.

This. Wearing exactly same stuff, down to boxers. Can't remember socks though. Not done a bloody thing all day either

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here