Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A question about internet streams

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Good afternoon all from Tokyo, I have been fortunate enough to watch a fair few games live on internet streams this season but don't know if I will be able to stay awake for the whole of tonight's big game as it starts a 3:45 a.m. here in Japan.

So my question is is there anywhere that I might be able to watch a stream of the whole game on the net when I get up on Saturday morning?

Thanks in advance and for those going to Selhurst sing your hearts out!

JCF

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
deletebeepbeepbeep how would I go about finding that? I guess what I really want to do is wake up fresh and watch the match from start to finish as though it were live. Any tips? Cheers

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
As stated above streamers recommend Acestream, this site is pretty good and has something to do with Wiziwig just click SkySports1 http://cricfree.tv/live/live_sports_streaming they used to have Setanta Australia which would have helped you as they are showing the match again at 10.55am Sydney time but the station for some reason got removed last week.

If you add our Facebook page I always put stream info on it. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brighton-Hove-Albion-Australian-Supporters-Club/182347468450496?ref=hl

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Go to bed now (or kip under your desk at work). Wake up in time for the match. You won't be able to sleep anyway knowing that the game is going on, so it's pointless to fight it!!

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Los Che, thanks. I just looked at the Leicester link. Do you just click on the links below the pictures of that match on the Adfocus for the 1st and 2nd half and download?

Los Che

Sep 4, 2011
This 3 adfoc links are for 1st half,and other 3 are for 2nd. You have to wait few seconds for advertisement to pass and then click skip at top right corner. But I just realized something,they are uploading it at some completly useless download sites,like that rapidgator,where you can download one file per every 2 hour,and where download speed is worthless (50 kbps) :facepalm: Also they can't upload it like one file as it is very big (1.5 GB) and they must upload it in parts. So,it seems this wasn't good solution after all,except if they upload tonight match at some different site,don't know why they don't use zippyshare or any russian site (rusfolder etc).
There are links for zippyshare below first picture that are for 1st half,but 2nd half is missing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here