Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Holloway: The Pub Bore

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
The no-nothing pub bore ranting about everything, but who knows nothing about anything. Here is a guy who probably STILL uses the phrase "its political correctness gone mad" on a regular basis, without even a hint of irony.

I hate you Ian Holloway, and you make it so easy to hate Palace.

That is all really.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I always quite liked him. And if he could somehow mastermind a performance where we absolutely trounce them tonight and effectively put the tie to bed by half time, I'll like him even more.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Some of his analogies have been absolutely brilliant. Regardless of whether or not he said them just to be a 'character', they still made me chuckle.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Some of his analogies have been absolutely brilliant. Regardless of whether or not he said them just to be a 'character', they still made me chuckle.

In between all his "hilarious" comments, he's a raving paranoid lunatic who never shuts the **** up about referees.

People seem to forget that though, because "hahahahah remember that funny thing he said about pulling a bird hahaha".

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Sorry to quote myself but, Yep, my thoughts exactly.

post from Ian Holloway thread:-
Yep, another holloway dislike from me. I said the other day, he just looks like a pub bore or David Brent type "office comedian" coming out with lines from old comedies like his Blackadder line about ice cubes down the vest of fear.

Never forget he's a great boss and basically a chilled out entertainer,

Boring and unoriginal, rant over :)

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
He is one of those manager I love to see squirming when he has just lost, but hate to see his stupid round face when he has just won. The fact he now manages Palace makes the emotions even more extreme.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I hope he feels like another rendition of this after tonight's game

'If I fell in a barrel of boobs, I'd come out sucking my thumb!'

IF we score maybe the goal scorer could oblige with a run down the touchline sucking his thumb

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I hope he feels like another rendition of this after tonight's game

'If I fell in a barrel of boobs, I'd come out sucking my thumb!'

IF we score maybe the goal scorer could oblige with a run down the touchline sucking his thumb

Isn't that spanish Dave's celebration anyway?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
y8epu7u5.jpg

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I think the guys class. He took 'them' from the brink of automatic promotion to a last day wobble for the playoffs. Should have been considered ahead of David Moyes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here