Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

post on this thread if you are thinking of something else today

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i have an earache :(

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Managing to work at the moment, not really thinking about the footy at all. I think I must be ill.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
I'm trying to revise illiberal democracy by Robert Dahl and good government by Zakaaria but I still randomly mutter about some guy from Argentina! Yeah I'm going to fail my exams!

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I have to go to work for epilepsy first aid training in an hour: hopefully that will take my mind off it for a couple of hours.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Naturalism in European theatre and how to light a production of La Ronde set in a cafe. Similar to most people I would imagine? That small game tonight does pop into my mind every few seconds though...

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
I considered burning down my house...

Then I remembered that was because I wanted the authentic Croydon feel for the game tonight.

So no...nothing else.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Sitting at home with a mountain of things to do, and just can't concentrate at all on anything I need to be getting on with. Nerves up there with Hereford morning.

Had to get a new dishwasher this morning, that was the easiest £450 the wife has ever got out of me. Have decided I can't bear to watch tonight so am playing cricket until the last 20 minutes or so.

What I would say though is that today is the day when any muppet, Brighton or Palace, who has tried to claim that this isn't THE rivalry for either club has been made to look an utter fool.

At least at the Amex on Monday can shout and get involved!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here