Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse bless em

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
"Every person in the front 10 rows of Block E should learn as many Polish swear words as possible before tomorrow night"
I bet he knows a damn sight more than they do, Polish and English

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'd be surprised if they learn any Polish...they struggle with English, the prats.

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
As a return gesture, on Monday night, IF at any point during the game the ball is with a Palarse player....... every Albion fan at the Amex should just burst out into histerical laughter!
More annoying than just throwing abusive words at them imo :lol:

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
"Every person in the front 10 rows of Block E should learn as many Polish swear words as possible before tomorrow night"
I bet he knows a damn sight more than they do, Polish and English

There's an assumption there that they've actually sold all those seats ... a mate of mine is going tonight as a neutral having been invited by a P*lace season ticket holder ...they were (and I'm sure this has already been mentioned but I cant be bothered to search) offered a deal whereby season ticket holders could buy their own seat plus two others ...

Oct 25, 2003
"He turns around giving it the absolute big one when they score and then puts his hands over his head when he gets pelted with coins. Dickhead."

they're not quite with it up there are they?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
"He is shit too."

"Coin the caaant."

:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills