Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mile Jedinak

Ulloa's Soul Patch

The Cyclone!
Mar 5, 2013
Just above the chin.
I think it just might be, over the games i've season Jedkinak this season he was been their best player.
Poyet has probably declared 'interest' to somehow confuse Jedinak. Although now I'm confused

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
He is our best player. A beast in the midfield, battles for everything and usually wins it whether he should or not. Just won player of the year. Should have been in the champ team of the year with our other 3 :)

He is our best player. A beast in the midfield, battles for everything and usually wins it whether he should or not. Just won player of the year. Should have been in the champ team of the year with our other 3 :)

Means nothing - you voted for Jonathon P:jester:rr last year ! :lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Potentially a good back up for Bridcutt.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Beating Palace and then taking Jedinak with us to the Prem would be the culmination of a reasonable season.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I can see us selling Bridcutt for 4-5m to a Premier League team if we don't go up; Jedinak would be an ok replacement. How many years are left on his contract?

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Would be a reasonable signing I think. He could clean Bridcutt's boots and fetch water for the first team players when they want it.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
I thought he was crap at the Amex. He was also at fault for Peterborough's goals at the weekend. Never seen anything about him that makes me think "yes please".

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Good player. To dismiss him on the basis of a couple of less than commanding performances against us would be naive. Imagine what Palace fans thought of our team after they owned us 3v0 at Selhurst.

Cannot see it happening though unless he is out of contract.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I thought he was crap at the Amex. He was also at fault for Peterborough's goals at the weekend. Never seen anything about him that makes me think "yes please".

Wasn't the only crap 1 at the Amex tbf.

Excellent bit of wind up for palace, well done Gus :clap:

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I'd encourage you all to read the Argus article where Poyet, err, 'declares his interest'* in Jedinak

*says he is a good player

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Someone needs to post that link on their board,... it will go into meltdown,.... lol

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Chalobah would be a better option.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Jedinak is class, he a beast as described above, not quite as quick and nimble on the ball as our Liam, but equally good in the air and strong as an ox. Prem clubs looking at him already. Very good signing, but next to no chance of it happening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here