Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton players hotel published on net by palace.....?!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Isn't it a bit late now? They'll be up eating breakfast in a mo!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I would imagine hotel reception/switchboard stopped any nuisance calls getting through to the players rooms!

D

Deleted member 22389

wnkers!! Palace have already had their chance in the Premier League, but they blew it. Same for the other clubs in the Play offs. Time for someone new to step in.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Have located the secret site of their lodgings for Sunday night...... white-horse-gypsy-caravans-medium.jpg

D

Deleted member 22389

Let's hope some of their players don't go down like a sack of potatoes tonight hoping to get a penalty.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Am I the only one thinking why did they need a hotel last night ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
NSC would never condone nor encourage any form of harassment.

On Sunday night however, if anyone knows where Palace are staying, it would be good to let our resident Palace fans know in case they want to wish their heroes good luck.

D

Deleted member 2719

Would they really go into enemy territory the night before a massive £60 million 1st leg match, seems a very silly move, surely a Palarse wind up.
It's not as if we are playing in the northeast, i find it difficult to believe, do we have and Albion fans that can confirm it?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
NSC would never condone nor encourage any form of harassment.

On Sunday night however, if anyone knows where Palace are staying, it would be good to let our resident Palace fans know in case they want to wish their heroes good luck.
Most away teams seem to stay at the East Sussex National these days.

D

Deleted member 22389

Just shows how desperate they are. Like I said they had their chance in the Premier League and blew it. Time for someone new to step in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here