Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Young and old, enjoy tonight.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Up to now days like this for the Albion have been not as many as we would all have had liked, with the Amex and top flight football that will obviously change, but let's not forget that 20 odd years ago, before the Archer rape/asset strip their fanzine ran a full page, and contacted Gulls Eye, giving notice to quit as our rivals, because we weren't a big enough club to have a rivalry with them, they deemed us inferior, and in their words a Mickey Mouse Club.
Remember that, as our boys run out tonight, the mouse that roared..................

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What aboout the middle-aged? :(

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I remember the ad so clearly. I also remember smiling and seeing it as proof that despite our lowly position the rivalry was still very much alive. They cared that much they served notice.

I shall remember that ad tonight. I just won't be using in to channel anger, but using it to channel pride as Lenny suggests.

Come on Albion!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
How do I explain to my 18 year old season ticket holding Daughter, who has missed only a couple of games this year, and is as much a fan as I am after 40 plus years, how BIG these two/three games are?

getofftheropes

bossa nova
Sep 4, 2009
brazil!no littlehampton
scan0001%20(6).jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here