Today is going to drag by

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Like Xmas eve as a kid.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I have been awake since half 3, feel sic and can't stop having random bursts of excited energy rubbing my hands together and muttering 'come on you super seagulls'

The mrs has said it's just a game and to be quiet - I think I may leave her!!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
up at 4.30, studdied racing form, later going to hunt for a pub that does sky. It can drag, IDC.

Graymac

May 1, 2013
Isle of wight
I have been awake since half 3, feel sic and can't stop having random bursts of excited energy rubbing my hands together and muttering 'come on you super seagulls'

The mrs has said it's just a game and to be quiet - I think I may leave her!!

feel the same, but spare a thought for our players a lot of them out of contract, yet prepared to play their hearts out not knowing whether they still have a future
with Brighton, A bit like your boss saying at work if you do well today I might give you a permanent job. Yet we have one of the best teams for years, good luck to all players tonight & whatever happens thank you for the quality of football you have given us this season. Roll on Monday when we can show Watford, Leicester & Palace
the true meaning of a 12th Man.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Been awake all night. Mind you, I am working so I'm supposed to be. I'll be off to bed in a few minutes and hopefully sleep till 3.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
We should all have got up later. It's like knowing you're going to the dentists later - it'll all be over, but we've got to get through it first and how are we going to feel afterwards? The lack of an away goals rule has somehow made it harder for me to conclude on what score i would be happy with, but there we go - there is just the daytime now between us and the match...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here