Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 members' Palace away tickets?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If you're in the 1901, you can have more than one ticket in your name, so that you can take clients/guests to the game. You can buy away tickets for Palace for each of your 1901 tickets, but obviously the people using those tickets won't all be you (and therefore have a ticket and ID of the person that bought the ticket).

So how does / can the ID checking work for 1901 members giving out tickets? The club can hardly complain that you've given the tickets to other people, given that the club have happily sold multiple tickets in the same name.

Any ideas?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If you're in the 1901, you can have more than one ticket in your name, so that you can take clients/guests to the game. You can buy away tickets for Palace for each of your 1901 tickets, but obviously the people using those tickets won't all be you (and therefore have a ticket and ID of the person that bought the ticket).

So how does / can the ID checking work for 1901 members giving out tickets? The club can hardly complain that you've given the tickets to other people, given that the club have happily sold multiple tickets in the same name.

Any ideas?

My Dad e-mailed them about this. His tickets are in their company name, and they said a business card or even a letterhead would be fine.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My Dad e-mailed them about this. His tickets are in their company name
Thank you. The tickets won't show anything on them, but I guess they mean the information they pass on will be the business name.
and they said a business card or even a letterhead would be fine.
:lol: it's fool proof. No one but the rightful owner would ever have access to a business card.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
None of the tickets have names of individuals or companies, as long as you've got ID of some description, if you are asked, you will be fine!
I think that's the reality of it. Nice to know the rules though. If we're allowed to use 1901, I can take my own ID and not worry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here