Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Game's Up

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Well it was good while it lasted. We've had a great ride this season, but in the usual yo-yo Palace scheme of things, we are back to blowing our big moments.

So congratulations to the mighty (spit) Albion, well done on being a nailed-on cert for the Final. One game away from the Prem, I reckon you well could do a Swansea.

Always preferred the Championship meself.... bah humbug. See you again in 2-3 seasons time.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Reverse psychology Monsieur Palarse ???

Feb 3, 2013
Can't believe Brighton fans are so deluded. If we beat Palace then I'll donate £300 of my own money to any charity that NSC wishes even thou I'll have to dig deep into my overdaft to pay it,

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Can't believe Brighton fans are so deluded. If we beat Palace then I'll donate £300 of my own money to any charity that NSC wishes even thou I'll have to dig deep into my overdaft to pay it,

mighty fine gesture, REMF i'm sure :thumbsup:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

If you have to dig into an overdraft, then it's not your money is it.

What a pathetic attempt at attention seeking in offering to donate money you don't have. Grow up.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Well it was good while it lasted. We've had a great ride this season, but in the usual yo-yo Palace scheme of things, we are back to blowing our big moments.

So congratulations to the mighty (spit) Albion, well done on being a nailed-on cert for the Final. One game away from the Prem, I reckon you well could do a Swansea.

Always preferred the Championship meself.... bah humbug. See you again in 2-3 seasons time.
After you Claude.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Don't be like that!

You'll get at least one penalty and we'll get at least one player sent off. If neither of those happen and we're not losing by more than a goal then I will be a very relieved man.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
I bet that amount as I know it's save. Do you really think I'm that silly to bet that kind of money even thou I'll be skint for a couple of months.

if i was that sure, i'd be taking that money to the bookies!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

If you say so. Well, um, thanks. May as well go out with the missus tomorrow night then. Anyone want a ticket? Evidently I don't need it.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
How much return would I get if I put it on with the odds they are given at the moment?

no idea :thumbsup:
but at 6/4 i think if you put 300 on you'd get 200 quid plus your stake back. I think thats how these things work, but i'm probably wrong.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
a3fnus.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here