Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Back the team not hate the Palace fans = team benefits

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Hate songs before, hate songs after, a few hate songs during but mostly let's get behind the team and sing the songs that will spur the players on. Don't get consumed and distracted by that lot while the game goes on. Players need us

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
I think in the most part, people will be watching the game. I am confident we will all be supporting the team, despite the added angle to this game.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think both us, and the Neanderthals in the home stands will be getting behind their teams for the duration of the game, with the occasional chorus of disapproval to the oppo fans, but in the main, we'll all be there to support the players on the pitch.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Someone put a comment on another thread about having chemo and hoping to be fit for game at Amex. Puts things in perspective. I hate Palace as much as anyone but some things in life are more important.

Last edited:

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Hate songs before, hate songs after, a few hate songs during but mostly let's get behind the team and sing the songs that will spur the players on. Don't get consumed and distracted by that lot while the game goes on. Players need us

What a load of tosh.. Hate them as much as possible

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here