Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A big night for some of the off the field staff

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
With the team just three games away from the Premiership I'm pleased that the likes of Derek Allan, Sally Townsend, Edward David, Paul Cammillin and Richard Hebberd are still at the club to savour these great times having been through a lot of heartache and hardship at the Albion.
When we get there, in their own way these individuals and a number of others will also have played their part.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
With the team just three games away from the Premiership I'm pleased that the likes of Derek Allan, Sally Townsend, Edward David, Paul Cammillin and Richard Hebberd are still at the club to savour these great times having been through a lot of heartache and hardship at the Albion.
When we get there, in their own way these individuals and a number of others will also have played their part.

What about those who have been there longer?

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010
anyone in mind Mr Seller ... sure that Sally woman has been then since God spoke to Moses

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
A family member who started during Mullery's first reign and worked through Bellotti & co and still there now.

But to be fair Ian did say "and a few others"

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

All apart from him yes.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
A family member who started during Mullery's first reign and worked through Bellotti & co and still there now.

But to be fair Ian did say "and a few others"

Apologies Mr Seller, when you offer up a name my fading memory will be reminded.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Apologies, I know all the names there apart from Edward David, what does he do?

He is Finance Manager or summat like that.

Bloody nice bloke too.

There was an article on him in one of the match programmes because he was a helper at the Olympics.

Bones

Oct 25, 2006
Portslade
Apologies, I know all the names there apart from Edward David, what does he do?

Use to get me and my dad access to the players lounge at the Goldstone when I was a lad. Days when Barry Lloyds wife use to work behind the bar I believe. He worked at Midland Bank with my old man in them days.

Those were days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here