Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good / Bad Omens

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
Dropped my Seagulls mug at work today and it smashed everywhere. Struck me as being a bad omen. To cheer me up, anyone god any good omens ahead of our games ( or any bad ones?)

Last edited:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I shall be sticking one up the mrs in the morning as I have done on each of the previous 10 albion match days :whistle:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Not for tomorrow, but for the play-offs in general: It's a random one and may have been mentioned elsewhere, but I find this fascinating (geek alert) - an omen for our play-off rivals Leicester:

Not only has no team ever won the playoffs on such a low points total (68), no team has ever even qualified for the play-offs with such a poor tally at this level before, since the division was extended to 24 teams. Technically (on the basis that 'The Table Never Lies"), Leicester are the worst team to ever compete in this little tournament...

Obviously they're going to be promoted then.

(Note - I'm taking my stats from Soccerbase, so shoot them if this is wrong).

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I found one GREEN grape amongst my bag of RED grapes when I had my breakfast this morning.

I take this as a sign :smile:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I ran over a black cat this morning then when I got home I was putting up a mirror in the hallway and dropped it and it smashed hopefully all will still be fine & dandy tomorrow night

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
None of the spineless local Palace fans (I've asked 4) is prepared to have a bet on the outcome over two legs........

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I very VERY rarely have dreams (or at least remember them)

Last night I had one where we went one down, then drew level.
Just before the end, Orlandi had a right foot shot from the left corner of the penalty area.
Speroni got a touch, but the ball curled in to the far corner for a 2-1 victory.
Andrea then ran behind the goal sucking his thumb to the Holmsdale.

Will that do?

Ulloa's Soul Patch

The Cyclone!
Mar 5, 2013
Just above the chin.
I got shat on by a seagull before the Ipswich when we one three nil up at Portman.
Strangely, I hope I get shat on tomorrow. Not sure if it's a good omen. But there's only one way to find out!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I got shat on by a seagull before the Ipswich when we one three nil up at Portman.
Strangely, I hope I get shat on tomorrow. Not sure if it's a good omen. But there's only one way to find out!

I got shat on once by a seagull it went right in my mouth, I find absolutely nothing lucky about being shat on by a seagull whatsoever more bad luck to be honest

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
30 years ago this month exactly we were at Wembley in the FA Cup Final !
I left after the 2nd match a gutted tearful fifteen year old, so in my books were due to be there again and this time WIN !!!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

Just before the end, Orlandi had a right foot shot from the left corner of the penalty area.
Speroni got a touch, but the ball curled in to the far corner for a 2-1 victory.

Will that do?

Hmmmm, let me think about this one....
YES FECKING PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Will that do?

If you can remember who scored the (penalty) for the shit and our first scorer then I reckon you could go large at William Hill the bookmakers based on the detail here.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Please don't start an official match day thread unless you know what you're doing and have a very good history of us winning when you do start one please!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here