Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Qpr in strong position to land Wayne bridge

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
If we wants to enjoy his football, he will know QPR is a place not to go to. They will struggle massively in this league next season.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
"The left-back has been a key man for Brighton and it is possible Gus Poyet would want to hang on to Bridge if Albion were to win promotion"

???

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
If it's in the evening sub standard, it must be true! Sign for QPR? what an incentive to do well in the play offs!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't think of a single reason why Bridge would choose QPR over us, in next seasons championship.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
They will probably offer him a lot more money than we can if we don't go up. Don't panic Gus will find another Spanish full back for us but what we don't want is him to influence Upson to go with him.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
w**nkers! They certainly have the money though, paying chris samba 120k a week???

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I read that Redknap was at the Palace/Peterborough game the other day. I wonder if he would try and prise Murray away, as we all know contracts mean diddly squat when someone is determined to have you at their club.

As for Bridge, I can see the attraction for him regarding being in London. Financially we would stand no chance. Let's hope we get into the Premiership to at least be able to offer him decent terms. :)

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Do people actually get PAID to write stories like that? Like that's their job? Their PAID employment? Staggering. Who pays them? Why? I'm confused.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I can't think of a single reason why Bridge would choose QPR over us, in next seasons championship.

Money, on paper they will have a decent squad, but mainly the money

I read that Redknap was at the Palace/Peterborough game the other day. I wonder if he would try and prise Murray away, as we all know contracts mean diddly squat when someone is determined to have you at their club.

As for Bridge, I can see the attraction for him regarding being in London. Financially we would stand no chance. Let's hope we get into the Premiership to at least be able to offer him decent terms. :)

Contracts mean even less to Redknapp.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Money, on paper they will have a decent squad, but mainly the money.
and look where that got WB, last time.

I can't see him chasing cash, if he wants London, then I'm sure there are better set London clubs that would take him.
If he wants Premier League football, the same applies.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Not sure he'd especially want London. It's no nearer to his base in Southampton, and his missus is an Essex girl (with family in Brighton).

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
"The left-back has been a key man for Brighton and it is possible Gus Poyet would want to hang on to Bridge if Albion were to win promotion"

???
And in other news, the sun will be rising from the east tomorrow. Jesus, who is the journalist? Is it this chap? :

180px-Capt._Obvious.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
No one in their right mind would move to that mess of a tinpot club, no matter how much money they throw. Zamora - tainted by association.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
and look where that got WB, last time.

I can't see him chasing cash, if he wants London, then I'm sure there are better set London clubs that would take him.
If he wants Premier League football, the same applies.

If we are talking Championship clubs I dont think there will be a better set club than QPR.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here