Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'll be honest...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...I'm absolutely shitting myself now.

Where has my quiet confidence, that our undoubted class and superiority will out, gone?

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Wimp :nono:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
One of the symptoms of PMT ? (Pre Match Tension)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm quite the opposite, I think I'm over confident and it'll kick me in the arse.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Does this help?
genius.gif

GREATEST GIF EVER

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
I'm feeling very confident, think tomorrow we will go behind and then win 4-2. might stick a little on it

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Where has my quiet confidence, that our undoubted class and superiority will out, gone?

If it's any consolation, I was at a customers yesterday who has been to every Palace match home and away this season. He's shitting himself so much that he thinks he'll need to take Friday off ( and Monday if we beat them and he thinks that is very likely ).

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Up until 6/7 weeks ago I thought we'd had a great season, we'd scrap the play offs and we'd go out in the semi's or we'd have missed out narrowly altogether. When we beat Blackpool and showed such class and then put in a really professional performance against Wolves I realised this is it. We could actually get to the Premiership.

However, now the nerves are setting in and I'm getting so bloody anxious. I didn't really want us to go up this year, we're not ready, but we're close now, so bloody close.

Whatever happens it'll only help us next year. Do I think we'll win ..... YES, definitely, 0-0 on Friday, 2 - 0 on Monday and 1 - 0 to us at Wembley .... see you at Old Trafford, The Emirates, Stamford Bridge etc.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Been crapping my pants since 3pm on saTURDay tbh. Not sure my ring can take much more :(

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Well here's where you last had it, you must have lost it some time between Tuesday and now.

It's going to be a long week, that's for sure.

I really do not see any way Palace can beat us over 2 games.

Have you looked behind the sofa?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
As i learned from Eddie Izzard last night - the best way to cure fear is boredom.

Go do something boring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here