Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have to share this about my new painter & decorator.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Before I go on have to explain coming from the Old School and lived through the games between 75 and mid 80's my hatred for Palace is immense.

Decided to have a few rooms painted in the house this week.

Found a Painter and Decorator from a friend who recommended them.

So today got talking about the up and coming massive games at the weekend telling them that I hope we rub the pikey c3nts from up the road in as much sh1t as we can find. Want nothing more than to silence them imbred b4stards once and for all.

You know whats coming: Asked who he supports...... Palace. FFS I could not believe it asked if he was joking said nope has supported them all his life.

So hes in the house today, tomorrow, and all next week.

I have tickets for both games but have suggested to him that if Palace win maybe a good idea not to come in on Tuesday as I will be so p1ssed off.

Even more reason for us to win now so I can sing around the House ALL day...

Just my luck.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Some friend!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Knock him out with his own sledgehammer and put his dead limp unconscious body in a wall cavity and listen to his screams when you tell him that Brighton have won and no one will find him.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
"A few rooms" and he's there this week and the WHOLE of next week? Get a new decorator...?

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
You must be desperate to hire a cheap Palace/pikie to do the job,

should of paid more and got someone from Eastern Europe to do it

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
you could pay him 1p in the £. As whatever he does he's bound to leave a stinking turd in the middle of the floor regardless of the result.!!!!

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
He will paint something unpleasant underneath your wallpaper/emulsion; e.g. up the palarse... so best keep an eye on him ???

Yep - there'll be a piece of Palace memorabilia under a floorboard or something, or their crest painted onto the wall as an undercoat. You must watch this man's work like a hawk. Well, like a seagull actually - hawk is dangerously similar to eagle.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
he'll buy a tin of white paint and shit in it , mix it up and call it magnolia

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here