Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where's my ticket?

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
I thought all ordered before 5pm made the post yesterday?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I should have clarified, for the away game. Called the club; if it's not here by tomorrow morning they will arrange for a duplicate for me to pick up at Palace.
Oh God, come on postie!

Jerryatric

NSC Patron
Jul 18, 2003
Worthing
I really wasn't aware of that. A mate who ordered at the same time received his by post yesterday.

I know it was that way on Monday evening when I ordered mine, but not sure what the situation was earlier in the day. Phone the ticket office and check!

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
I should have clarified, for the away game. Called the club; if it's not here by tomorrow morning they will arrange for a duplicate for me to pick up at Palace.
Oh God, come on postie![/QUOTE

POSTIE "MAIL CALL, SMITH?"
Smudge "YO!"
POSTIE "NO MAIL"

Jerryatric

NSC Patron
Jul 18, 2003
Worthing
Ooooops! I was typing my post while you were sending yours!! Haha! At least you'll get one, one way or the other! See you there!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Oh God, come on postie![/QUOTE

POSTIE "MAIL CALL, SMITH?"
Smudge "YO!"
POSTIE "NO MAIL"

Foxy, my nerves are shot to bits without stressing over my wilson pickett!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Still no ticket; now I have to get to that hole early & go to their ticket office to pick up a duplicate. That's really messed up my plans. FML!

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Still no ticket; now I have to get to that hole early & go to their ticket office to pick up a duplicate. That's really messed up my plans. FML!

Enjoy the moment, enjoy the win smudge.

Dec 29, 2011

5. You agree to hand over your ticket and identity document for examination by a police officer or steward at the stadium or en route to or from the stadium.

I don't think, "I had to pick it up at the ground" will cut the mustard. I see a banning order coming your way :shootself

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
5. You agree to hand over your ticket and identity document for examination by a police officer or steward at the stadium or en route to or from the stadium.

I don't think, "I had to pick it up at the ground" will cut the mustard. I see a banning order coming your way :shootself

Should be an interesting conversation with the Met's finest.
Taking a printout of my confirmation by e-mail.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here