Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My feckin wife again...... has only booked a short holiday for..... This feckin weekend !!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Oh my giddy aunt.... :(

The wife was given some money by her mother this week to help celebrate her birthday this Friday.... :angel:

We had this Friday through to Tuesday both booked off to celebrate her birthday and spend the long weekend tottering around the south coast, which was no threat to the up coming games...... :)

I do not have a ticket for the Friday game and it is her actual birthday so had resigned it in my head to nip out and watch the game in the pub.... :drink:

I have been offered a ticket for free for the Monday return fixture at the Amex..... :bounce:

All good one would think.... :rave:

However the weather is bloody awful.... :nono:

Got an email at work she has only booked a short break in feckin Albufiera :sick:

Flying out Friday midday and returning on Monday at 10 yes 10pm..... punish:

Why oh feckin why :wozza:

Anyone else had a poop day, or has a poop wife :tantrum:

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Dont be too upset your Wife is taking me away Play off FINAL weekend!!!!!

Last edited:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I wouldn't f**king go. End of!!

My girlfriend loves booking holidays here and there but at the start of every season, she pins up the fixtures in both her offices. Never a problem!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

The wife was given some money by her mother this week to help celebrate her birthday this Friday.... :angel:

We had this Friday through to Tuesday both booked off to celebrate her birthday and spend the long weekend tottering around the south coast, which was no threat to the up coming games...... :)

I do not have a ticket for the Friday game and it is her actual birthday so had resigned it in my head to nip out and watch the game in the pub.... :drink:

I have been offered a ticket for free for the Monday return fixture at the Amex..... :bounce:

Got an email at work she has only booked a short break in feckin Albufiera :sick:

Divorce her.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Psycho boy,

I hate to be cruel ......but surely she knows the score? My other half booked a
trip to Scotland on the playoff final weekend....to my horror. Should we make it -and a big
if, I've the green light to get a flight back early.

Compromise laddie.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Do her up the poop slot.
It won't make you feel much better, but at least it'll make her realise how being totally Googled over feels.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Tell her you can't go; she's not going to leave you becuase you had made other important plans. I really don't understand the problem that modern men have with somehow feeling that they need to be subordinate to their WAGs.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

send me a photo of her tits and i might swap for the weekend...:thumbsup:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I counted 11 smileys.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
don't go - simple......be strong and loving, but just tell her your not going.....show her the poyet video from last night and ulloas 2nd v palace.

rude of her, not to even ask you.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
My feckin wife again...... has only booked a short holiday for..... This feckin

Get rid .....

My girlfriend offered to travel down from London to Falmer on her day off yesterday to pick up tickets for selhurst...... That's the kind of bird you want !!!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Why on earth did you not tell her how important the games this weekend are?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here