Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Big Countdown - And How do You Feel

NODC

Apr 19, 2012
Feel ok for now, only concern are that Palace seem to be very quiet, I’ve seen a lot more the press recently with regards to Brighton.

This make me a little nervous as I can only assume that Palace have battened down the hatches and are developing a them against the world outlook. While we seem the more confident (+ Favourite), hope we’re not due a fall?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Nervous for two reasons:

Won't be happy until I get there, trains will screw up or something

I'm worried we may lose. Brain says win though.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Nails are gone already and can't stop thinking about it. Just ready to get it going now. The match tonight might ease the nerves a bit, but I imagine it will be very hard to get off to sleep later.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Doing things to take my mind off it. Assembling some flat pack rubbish at the moment and then some other stuff around the garden...oh and reading all the dross on here over and over again!

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
I hate these games as the tension is just too much and with the added pressure of being a cup semi final I might just go and hide :) become a hermit I think

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010
Was actually feeling quite cool calm and colleected UNTIL i started reading threads like this one ... now somewhat feeling a tad nauseous

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
24 hours and 49 minutes to go, checked the pub out to make sure the match is on. Now worried it will be packed, and I won't see our goals go in.
:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here