Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i have just watched the whole game scum v peterboro.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
feel sorry for boro.........ref gave a few vital decisions against them in the last 5 minutes otherwise it was gonna stay 1-2 to boro......palace looked shit to be honest....i think we'll murder them......:guitar::guitar:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
feel sorry for boro.........ref gave a few vital decisions against them in the last 5 minutes otherwise it was gonna stay 1-2 to boro......palace looked shit to be honest....i think we'll murder them......:guitar::guitar:

But do you think Holloway told them to play like that to give us the wrong impression for the play offs and make us feel over confident ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
But do you think Holloway told them to play like that to give us the wrong impression for the play offs and make us feel over confident ?

no ,not really.........boro kept the ball on the deck and ran at them , they couldn't handle it.........lots of hoof up front.........murray all over the place so if we can silence him early more the better........zaha couldn't stay on his feet.

doubt wether they can be that shit again tbh ,it wasn't forthe lack of the faithful cheering them on , right old racket...fair play...:thumbsup:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

Lets wait and see, your post could cause a lot of egg on your face though...

PMSL, you actually sat and watched our whole game? You sad and desperate weed :facepalm: And we were shit were we? At the back we were poor, i'll give you that but pretty sure we could have easily scored 3 or 4 more than the 3 we got on the day.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Lets wait and see, your post could cause a lot of egg on your face though...

PMSL, you actually sat and watched our whole game? You sad and desperate weed :facepalm: And we were shit were we? At the back we were poor, i'll give you that but pretty sure we could have easily scored 3 or 4 more than the 3 we got on the day.

yeh i did watch it and boro made you look shit.........and the fact that your second goal came from a well dubious freekick and your winner was a mess does nothing to worry me............and as it goes i ain't had a lot of egg on my face this season , i'm about 7 grand up actually with 3.5g riding on the first play off round albion+leicester win........easy come easy go.........pants down nigel...!!

That's the sort of set up we've got at this Club now. Even the fans research the opposition before a match.

Sydney will now be in a superb position of knowledge to know when Zahaha is going to fling himself to the floor before it happens.:bowdown:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
That's the sort of set up we've got at this Club now. Even the fans research the opposition before a match.

Sydney will now be in a superb position of knowledge to know when Zahaha is going to fling himself to the floor before it happens.:bowdown:

4 min , 7 min,11min, 19min, 22min, 23min , yellow card............27 min 'old on bolaise's avin a go .......27 + 29 consecutively , 33 34 and 39 and 40 and 41 mins......i give up.....

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
step over
step over
step over
kick into row z

step over
step over
step over
fall over, complain at ref

step over
step over
fall over
give ball away

step over
pointless other trick
step over
shoot wide

Rating - 9/10 - very busy feet, looked dangerous zzzzz

Please welcome Player of the Universe, £20m Wilfried Zaha!!

4 min , 7 min,11min, 19min, 22min, 23min , yellow card............27 min 'old on bolaise's avin a go .......27 + 29 consecutively , 33 34 and 39 and 40 and 41 mins......i give up.....

Far easier to count the minutes that he's on his plates rather than off 'em.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
yeh i did watch it and boro made you look shit.........and the fact that your second goal came from a well dubious freekick and your winner was a mess does nothing to worry me............and as it goes i ain't had a lot of egg on my face this season , i'm about 7 grand up actually with 3.5g riding on the first play off round albion+leicester win........easy come easy go.........pants down nigel...!!

Your analysis is of no real interest to me Syd, it's filled with the usual biased and tedious drivel that the vast majorty of your fans spout about us on a day to day basis, always focusing on the negatives. The fact that you failed to comment on us as an attacking force proves my point becuase you would have to of admitted we could have scored 7 on the day.

3.5g? Rather you than me...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Your analysis is of no real interest to me Syd, it's filled with the usual biased and tedious drivel that the vast majorty of your fans spout about us on a day to day basis, always focusing on the negatives. The fact that you failed to comment on us as an attacking force proves my point becuase you would have to of admitted we could have scored 7 on the day.

You're right, we should focus on the positives of your 9 game winless run ending in squeaking past a relegated side, while at the same time looking for the negatives in our 10 game unbeaten run.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
You're right, we should focus on the positives of your 9 game winless run ending in squeaking past a relegated side, while at the same time looking for the negatives in our 10 game unbeaten run.

Just the way we like it, we now go in as massive underdogs. It's all yours to throw away.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

my biggest worry from what i saw was the racket you lot made..........i doubt you will score against us to be honest , don't forget you were down against a team that has been in the bottom 4 since muzz scored his last hat-trick , you're fuct..........and you know it...!!!:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
my biggest worry from what i saw was the racket you lot made..........i doubt you will score against us to be honest , don't forget you were down against a team that has been in the bottom 4 since muzz scored his last hat-trick , you're fuct..........and you know it...!!!:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

You may well be right given both teams form. But football is a funny old game...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here