Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else on Holiday for the play off games? If so where?

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
Just thought I'd see if anyone else did not have the hindsight to consider we could be in the play offs, and if so where your be watching it from?

I'm in Sharm El Sheikh for both the play off games (let's hope it's a Nigel free zone)

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
My wife wanted to go camping on the bank holiday weekend, she found one in Lea Valley, so if we get to the final I will only have a short trip to Wembley. :thumbsup:

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
Just thought I'd see if anyone else did not have the hindsight to consider we could be in the play offs, and if so where your be watching it from?

I'm in Sharm El Sheikh for both the play off games (let's hope it's a Nigel free zone)

Go to Naama bay if you want to see the game. Loads of the cafes/restaurants have Sky sports.The Camel bar has a nice atmosphere

Lychpole

Mar 2, 2009
My uncle, who is a steward in the west is of to Majorca tomorrow morning at 06.30- he's well peed of ! Tells me should be on in a bar out there.

Elms

May 11, 2004
Horsham
Currently in Turkey in a small resort near bodrum, trying to find a bar that is showing it!

As above but in Izmir. Hoping I'll be able to watch the live stream on bet365...? Can't believe I'm missing it, gutted! And the sun isn't even shining here :(

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
Yep, we'll be migrating on Friday night to behind our sofa to watch the game from sitting on it and just taking the occasional peak out over the top to check on the progress, then Monday night we are going to sunny Falmer all the way from Hanover (not Germany!).

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
As above but in Izmir. Hoping I'll be able to watch the live stream on bet365...? Can't believe I'm missing it, gutted! And the sun isn't even shining here :(

I tried logging into bet365 earlier but it's blocked, I'm guessing as its a gambling site. Weather rubbish here too!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Currently in Turkey in a small resort near bodrum, trying to find a bar that is showing it!

I'm going to Turkey at the end of June. Been about 5 times.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole

How would you have known with hindsight?

Unless you are going on holiday in the past.

Very confusing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here