Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prepare for the Longest weekend EVER!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If you think the build up has been gut wrenching,it will pale into insignificance to what awaits this weekend,might have to buy some sleeping tablets or something.

Either that or i shall drink myself into oblivion Friday night..and sleep through till Monday morning.

Just glad i don't have to work,not sure i could concentrate.

What are you going to do to stay calm and cool and collected?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If you think the build up has been gut wrenching,it will pale into insignificance to what awaits this weekend,might have to buy some sleeping tablets or something.
With the final a few weeks away, I had thought it was a mistake to make the 2 legs of the semis so close together. I now realise my stupidity, they should play them on consecutive days.

How we cope over the weekend will be completely dependent on the result tomorrow.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
This week has lasted a month already! It doesn't matter even if we win tomorrow evening, replaying the scenarios in your head at the weekend would give Freddie Kruger nightmares

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Wont be as unbearable as that period between Monday night and The Final itself- almost two weeks.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I've got two 8 hour flights to contend with, taking me through from Saturday evening until Sunday lunchtime. I'm hoping I will be able to sleep, or at least watch a couple of films otherwise I'm going to be pre-occupied by all the possible match scenarios.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
i didnt even know the cup final was this weekend!!

Playing cricket for the mighty Staplefield on Saturday and Long Mountain bike ride on Sunday.

the weekend might not be so long if we get tonked on Friday night!! (not that I am contemplating that!!)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Friday night for the game. I will then be off to Wrecsam on Saturday morning, driving back on Monday, quick stop in Guildford to drop off cases then down to The Amex. Cup Final? Might watch it but this year not interested in any football apart from The Albion. Getting nervous and excited now and there's still 31 hours before kick off.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Tell me about it, I am going to thoroughly p*** everyone off at home and be f***ed for the rest of the week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here