Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Upgrading a child S/T to adult, for Monday.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've had a look around the official site, and can't find a relevant section.

The Jnr Stat's aren't coming on Monday (school night), so if I were to offer their seats up to friends how does the process work.
Can I do it over the phone on Monday?
Or, will the seats require a paper ticket and therefore I've left it too late already?

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Whenever I have done it in the past, I simply phoned the Season Ticket Customer Services no. and they take all details for payment etc and job's a fish

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Phone the ticket office and they will upgrade the cards to adult for that game :)

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Whenever I have done it in the past, I simply phoned the Season Ticket Customer Services no. and they take all details for payment etc and job's a fish

Yep, that's how it works. Details of upgrade to adult are uploaded onto the season ticket card details for that game. If you're in the family stand you need to ensure that you still have an adequate ratio of kids to adults. That's where me having 2 kids tickets and 1 adult in the family stand pays dividends - upgrade a single child to adult for most of the evening games and a mate gets to come along with me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cool the next question is, can I be bothered to share the evening with non-Albionites?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yep, that's how it works. Details of upgrade to adult are uploaded onto the season ticket card details for that game. If you're in the family stand you need to ensure that you still have an adequate ratio of kids to adults. That's where me having 2 kids tickets and 1 adult in the family stand pays dividends - upgrade a single child to adult for most of the evening games and a mate gets to come along with me.
Ah, so my 2 kids to 1 adult ratio can't turn into 3 adults, for the family stand?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Cool the next question is, can I be bothered to share the evening with non-Albionites?
We will lose if you do. Find an Albion fan that hasn't got a ticket yet - obviously there won't be many, but given that we had 30k for Wolves, there are probably a few that haven't sorted a ticket yet, etc etc.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
We will lose if you do. Find an Albion fan that hasn't got a ticket yet - obviously there won't be many, but given that we had 30k for Wolves, there are probably a few that haven't sorted a ticket yet, etc etc.

this, dont just give it to someone who is Albion curious...find a mate that is a fan!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I did this for my Daughters seat, ugraded from U18 to full adult. Called 0845 873 0251 and paid the difference. I have had to do this a few times. It is never an issue.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Ah, so my 2 kids to 1 adult ratio can't turn into 3 adults, for the family stand?

No, tried on Saturday as my son couldn't come, my brother had a ticket in a different stand, and we wanted to swap him to sit with me, but they wouldn't. They would normally move you to 3 other seats, but Saturday was a bit late for us.

Thing to do is get in touch now, whilst there's still blocks of three together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here