Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stuart Hall's barrister in a league of her own.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Apparently Stuart Halls barrister is suggesting the age of consent should be lowered to 13 and there should be a statute of limitations of some sort to stop this persecution of old men. Perhaps she would prefer if they removed the age of consent entirely to save a lot of court time and the embarrassment these sickos are currently enduring.

One can only assume she is not a parent.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
do 13 year olds have sex with other? yes they do. Should they be criminalised for this? no they shouldnt.

Should a middle aged man legally be allowed to have sex with a 13 year old? no, no they f*cking shouldnt!

do 13 year olds have sex with other? yes they do. Should they be criminalised for this? no they shouldnt.

Should a middle aged man legally be allowed to have sex with a 13 year old? no, no they f*cking shouldnt!

Perfectly sums up my feelings.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Apparently Stuart Halls barrister is suggesting the age of consent should be lowered to 13 and there should be a statute of limitations of some sort to stop this persecution of old men. Perhaps she would prefer if they removed the age of consent entirely to save a lot of court time and the embarrassment these sickos are currently enduring.

One can only assume she is not a parent.

She may be wrong, but she's only doing what she's paid to do.

Lowering the age of consent to 13 would change only 1 thing. Their defence of "she told me she was 13" or "she looked 13 to me".

No thanks.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Loads of gays are confused victims of paedos, and accept it as their lifestyle.
At what point a molester's victim is just another homosexual partner is determined by the arrival of their 16th birthday, which legitimizes the activity for the perpetrator.

Young girls can accept relations too, with Stockholm syndrome or believing they instigated the relations by having feminine clothes and bodies. Culturally it's accepted for preteens to serve old letching stinking *******s in other countries.

In our culture we have lines drawn at 16, in the US the age line is at 18, in parts of Europe 15. A considerable difference imo.

Anyway Stuart Hall is a paedo and his lawyer must be talking to other molesters in court to try making it seem ok.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Loads of gays are confused victims of paedos, and accept it as their lifestyle.
At what point a molester's victim is just another homosexual partner is determined by the arrival of their 16th birthday, which legitimizes the activity for the perpetrator.

Young girls can accept relations too, with Stockholm syndrome or believing they instigated the relations by having feminine clothes and bodies. Culturally it's accepted for preteens to serve old letching stinking *******s in other countries.

In our culture we have lines drawn at 16, in the US the age line is at 18, in parts of Europe 15. A considerable difference imo.

Anyway Stuart Hall is a paedo and his lawyer must be talking to other molesters in court to try making it seem ok.

In Spain it's 13. It was 12 until 1999.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Spain's age limit makes more sense to me than the age limit in the US. What sort of message is that, setting the age of consent to 18? I never really understand this ridiculous idea that "sex and violence" should be handled in the same way.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Spain's age limit makes more sense to me than the age limit in the US. What sort of message is that, setting the age of consent to 18? I never really understand this ridiculous idea that "sex and violence" should be handled in the same way.

Most states are 16 or 17, not 18.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

It's not blanket 18 across the US. It varies from 16-18, depending on which state you're in. In fact, in 30 states, it's 16.

Consider Mexico; in most states it's 12, with one state it's 'puberty'. Jesus.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What sort of message is that, setting the age of consent to 18? I never really understand this ridiculous idea that "sex and violence" should be handled in the same way.
What's the link between violence and having the age of consent 18?

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
How would lowering the future age of consent affect the past actions of these 'persecuted old men'? And how soon should a 9 year old girl go to the police? What about a 3 year old?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
How would lowering the future age of consent affect the past actions of these 'persecuted old men'? And how soon should a 9 year old girl go to the police? What about a 3 year old?

The lawyer is also arguing for a statute of limitations that would prevent ageing paedos being prosecuted.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What are you talking about?
You don't think the US should set the age of consent at 18, and you said "I never really understand this ridiculous idea that "sex and violence" should be handled in the same way."

How are they being handled in the same way?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
If they're going to change the law, I don't think there should be one set age.

Say they do change it so that the age of consent is 13, so do lock up a 14 year-old boy for having sex with a 13 year old girl? They might even be in the same year at school. In their minds, they are the same age.

You'd need something complicated like:

14 year olds - not anyone younger than 12 or older than 15.
15 year olds - not anyone younger than 13 or older than 17.
16 year olds - not anyone younger than 14 or older than 19.
17 year olds - not anyone younger than 15 or older than 21.
18 year olds - not anyone younger than 16.

For example :shrug:

So they should probably keep the law the same to save confusion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here