Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha's theatrics

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Just re-read the Daily Mail's (I know) report on our 3-0 win in March and it states that "Zaha was fouled, fouled and fouled again" and that "hopefully, Premier League referees will give him the protection he deserves next season".

Dived, dived and dived again, more like. Desperately hoping the two Prem refs we have against them don't protect him too much and spoil the game.

Book him!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
His form has not been good since the Man Utd deal, but as it's his last game at Selhurst he'll want to 'go out with a bang'. Lets just hope for more tantrums and rubbish like at the Amex.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Thought Mike Dean had a cracking game last night in the Chelsea Spurs game. Bale is such a talent but he is also very good at cheating. He's got the ability to ride a challenge but go down when it's in his advantage and make it look convincing. Last night I thought Dean had his card marked and I don't think he got it wrong too often. Zaha from the times I've seen him has similar ability. You only need to look at the reaction of the players he's up against some times to see that he's pulled a fast one.

But lets not get too precious about it eh. We've not got the best reputation in the football league for similar offences.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just re-read the Daily Mail's (I know) report on our 3-0 win in March and it states that "Zaha was fouled, fouled and fouled again" and that "hopefully, Premier League referees will give him the protection he deserves next season".

Dived, dived and dived again, more like. Desperately hoping the two Prem refs we have against them don't protect him too much and spoil the game.

Book him!

Did Neil Ashton write it, by any chance?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Can't actually be true as Zaha did bugger all in that game.

Wonder how he's feeling about Fergie quitting :lol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Probably be loaned out anyway after a few games off the bench.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

With Fergie gone he is probably thinking his days at Man United are numbered.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Bridcutt had him in his pocket when he switched to left-back after Orlandi had his rib broken. Bolasie had the game of his life though, I wonder if he's been that good since?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In what way is a dive a foul? I'm confused.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
TBF I remember Bridcutt going in on him strongly a couple of times during the first 5 minutes of the game.

Of course we're going to, he's young and gets wound up easily putting him of his game.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Would love for his last game at Selhurst to end with a red card for lashing out at someone or whining to the ref too many times.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Where's the gif? Someone post it.

diving soccer.gif

Originally made for a certain back-tooth Portuguese fellow.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
It was hard for him to be fouled whilst wrapped up snug in Bridges pocket.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
With Fergie gone he is probably thinking his days at Man United are numbered.

I think we need to wind him up tomorrow and Monday with the "Man U reject" chant :O We managed to get a reaction from Diouf at Elland Road and can do the same to Winifred.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here