Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you doing tomorrow night?

What will you be doing tomorrow night?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'll be watching from abroad on an ipad via Skygo and a VPN and praying for a decent connection so that I can see what is going on!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
start work at half nine so will be watching on ipad too.
The quality of service my customers will receive is very uncertain at present

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
At work. May well not have an opportunity to even get to a computer until it's all over. The whole thing is going to pass me by.

Will set the Sky box to record and it and wait and see if it is actually worth watching or not. A defeat will lead to instant deletion. A victory will result in repeat viewings up to Monday.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Kick off will be at 1.45am here. I'll be going out for a few drinks then coming home and praying for a good stream/internet connection.

Unfortunately, my laptop doesn't have a HDMI connection and my TV doesn't have a VGA connection. I've got an HDMI cable and a VGA cable. Is it possible to buy some sort of VGA-HDMI converter?

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Train straight from work, few cans, up the line to East Croydon.
Will take it from there.

Block T

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Someone in our household (who shall remain anonymous) cancelled our Sky subscription, so I'll be in some Teesside pub getting right weird glances from suspicious locals when I go crazy after we score.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Going to my brother's with my laptop, to take advantage of the free NowTV day passes they were recntly giving away. A few of us getting together with a few drinks, plugging the laptop into the TV for the big screen experience. (Pity NowTV isn't HD, though.)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Got a NowTV pass for tomorrow night, so once i've picked up Mrs Grombleton from work i'll be ensconced on the sofa watching it via the Xbox.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here