Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Food hate !

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
What type of food or just a particular dish makes you want to hurl just thinking about it and why ?

For me it's Bread & Butter pudding its just not normal !
looks and tastes so foul ,
God even writing this makes me feel tom & dick !!

Over to you ....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
liver. just the smell of it cooking makes me quesy, and other food around it is rendered inedible, even bacon.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Peanut butter. Utter, utter filth. I cannot find words to truly describe how foul it is, but in short: It looks like vomit, it smells like vomit, going anywhere near it makes me want to vomit.

Ugh.

Parsnips, the cruellest of all the vegetables. As a child, my mum would cut parsnips into chip shapes. So there was I expecting chips but getting parsnips instead. Still can't stand the taste or sight of them.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Cauliflower...... Pointless and disgusting unless it is in piccalilly with cheese and bread.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
In general the idea of eating anything swishing about in a shell makes me heave.
In particular the thought of a snail entering my mouth makes my knob shrink.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Fish, cows/pigs liver, parsnips, tofu, gnocchi, butter beans and one for just the way it looks and the description (never tasted it), natto.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Spinach, it's just bloody grass isn't it ?
Sprouts, little leafy b*st*rds.
Courgettes, horrid, just horrid.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Tomatoes - no logic to it. Hate their seeds, hate the seethrough slimy juice they produce and leave on the plate.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Baked beans = Food hell. Would die of starvation before ever eating those feckers again, given the choice!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Cauliflower, the taste alone guaranteed to make me chunder instantly, closely followed by aubergine :sick:

Notable mentions for peanut butter, sprouts, parsnips, fish, broccoli and swede.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here