Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who are you cheering on tomorrow?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Watford, for me. Don't like either but I have a gut feeling that Leicester will be winning at Wembley, so it'd be great to see them go out early.
Not entirely convinced that they deserved to squeeze themselves into the mix either.

Last edited:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
If it happens I think I would prefer to play Watford rather than Leicester. However that is probably too close to call. I will settle for a few red cards to key players.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
The team that gets the most injuries if they go on to play us.......

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On our day we could beat either if we get the chance but I would like to see a punch up between Vydra and Schmiechel with both getting a red card but preferably on Sunday.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Whoever wins, I hope the people that see the most action over the two legs are the physios and the referee

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'll start by wishing that whoever gets through, is missing half their team from suspensions. And when Palace knock us out, I'll curse the ref and hope the appeals are successful.

If we get through, I don't really mind who we play.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
It's a tricky one, Watford outplayed us and Leicester beat us up.
Two totally different playing styles but if I had to make a choice I think Leicester.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Two good teams, not bothered which one gets through. I expect it will be Watford though

D

Deleted member 18477

Watford as I'd rather they went up if we didn't.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Tough call, ultimately don't really mind.

If we get to the final and I had to pick, marginal call but Leicester.

If we don't make the final, I'd like Watford as I think they deserve it plus Leicester could be in a big financial mess next season which could help us.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
For me? I don't really care... we have to get there first, but if we do, they will both be f*cking difficult.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Watford I think. Leicester have under performed this past few months and that Forest win will have their tails up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here