Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official Fergie joke thread***

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Got to give big feckin repect to Alex Ferguson on announcing his retirement today.....

It's so refreshing to see stories of a man in his seventies in the news that doesn't involve feckin child abuse.....!!

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
Brendan Rodgers was on the phone first thing this morning enquiring about the vacant managers job .
"Thank you for your interest but we are sorry we are looking for a manager who has more experience of managing a club as big as this one" was the reply.

Which is a shame really as I think he would have done well at Wolves

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
image.jpg

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Sir Alex Ferguson's retirement has been described by many people as a huge loss to the game of football.

Yes, about 5 minutes per match

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Ryan Giggs has said that even if he was offered the position as Sir
Alex's replacement he would have to decline because he wishes to spend more time with his Brother's family.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
As a mark of rememberance for Alex ferguson it has been decided that all premiership teams will play an extra 5 minutes injury time for their final home game of the season

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
SAF has decided to retire.... Is he taking Howard Webb with him?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
As a mark of respect I am not typing this. I have got the wife to do it because I do not want to talk to you.

Offside...it's a joke I tell you a joke, where's me whiskey.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
All the Manc fans crying on Youtube should spare a thought for Howard Webb, who now has no idea how he will support his family next season when the payments dry up.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
When Sir Alex Ferguson told the world he would be retiring, Wrigleys gum has announced it will be entering administration.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here