Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off home leg- paper tickets?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Sorry if this fixtures but here goes...

I bought 2 tickets for the Palace game using the friends and family option on the website just like I have done for various home cup games and away games. I booked my usual season ticket seat and the one next to me using the resevre my seat option, I assumed they would just be loaded onto the smart cards like normal!
I've just walked in to find a paper ticket with my name on and seat number, but only one! I'm hoping the other one has gone direct to my brothers house but this all seems a bit weird? I would have expected them to both be sent to me if I ordered them (if they were not put on the season ticket like I thought they would be)
Has anyone else had any issues like this?
Thanks!

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
They go to the address of the individuals if they have the details I believe.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I booked two and they were both sent to my address. I would check with the ticket office if I were you.

Last edited:

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I reserved my seaso seat, no paper ticket received (uploaded to smart card.)

I also bought a ticket for an STH, in a seat other than his normal one, and have received a paper ticket for that.

Tickets are normally sent to the address of the purchaser, did you order them both from your account ?

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I received 2 paper tickets today as I'm in a different stand than my normal season ticket. Yum!!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Sorry if this fixtures but here goes...

I bought 2 tickets for the Palace game using the friends and family option on the website just like I have done for various home cup games and away games. I booked my usual season ticket seat and the one next to me using the resevre my seat option, I assumed they would just be loaded onto the smart cards like normal!
I've just walked in to find a paper ticket with my name on and seat number, but only one! I'm hoping the other one has gone direct to my brothers house but this all seems a bit weird? I would have expected them to both be sent to me if I ordered them (if they were not put on the season ticket like I thought they would be)
Has anyone else had any issues like this?
Thanks!

Who did you buy the seat next to you for?
If it wasn't the person named as STH for that seat you have correctly received a paper ticket.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
If it wasn't the person named as STH for that seat you have correctly received a paper ticket.

Bought ticket for season ticket supporting brother in his own seat next to mine!
I just find it odd they haven't uploaded both smart cards like they normally would. I have checked confirmation email, all seems quite normal! Will somehow ring ticket office tomorrow to clarify, can't get hold bro at the moment to see if he's had one arrive!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005

We are in 2 groups; a 2 and a 4. Children can't go, so we all sitting in the 4. Only 1 is in his own seat and 1 is an upgrade to an adult. We are told that the seats are the key, so I get in with my son's smartcard etcs. I'll be taking a print out of the confirmatory email though just in case.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Spoken to bro, no ticket at his house so will ring ticket office tomorrow to investigate...
Anyone got the number? I haven't got the patience to navigate our website!
Thanks to all who responded, much appreciated!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Spoken to bro, no ticket at his house so will ring ticket office tomorrow to investigate...
Anyone got the number? I haven't got the patience to navigate our website!
Thanks to all who responded, much appreciated!

0844 327 1901

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Will they check ID against the name the ticket is bought under, my friend bought me a paper ticket because he can't go and I didn't have enough loyalty points - any problem with this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here