Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watching the game in Italy

lastyboy

Jan 26, 2012
Lewes East Sussex
Thanks Bha100, I'll probably head into Florence and hope one of the sports pubs is showing it.

So lucky to be in Florence! amazing city went there a couple years ago and loved it! theres an irish pub there (cant remember the name) but they had skysports there so you will get all the english commentary too. im sure a good search on google will help you find the name of it! oh and theres lots of hot american students that study in florence and were there all the time! ;-) hope that helps! enjoy!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I'm gonna go hunting on friday night for an English/Irish bar in Rome as we are over there for a weekend break. Thankfully back sunday so I can make the game on Monday.

So lucky to be in Florence! amazing city went there a couple years ago and loved it! theres an irish pub there (cant remember the name) but they had skysports there so you will get all the english commentary too. im sure a good search on google will help you find the name of it! oh and theres lots of hot american students that study in florence and were there all the time! ;-) hope that helps! enjoy!
Not far from the Duomo, if I remember rightly.

Biancazzurro

Aug 9, 2011
Hassocks
Duomo just means cathedral in Italian so plenty to go round. Will be in the city all day so lots of time to track it down. Gutted not to be in the uk with my mates but luckily back for Monday in the north stand.

Good call about the American girls, not sure the wife will be too keen for me to make some friends. Funnily enough I met an ex in Florence, she was an American student and struck up conversation with me and a mate because she recognised us from the day before in Siena (where I lived). It was because my mate is ginger and there aren't many in Italy that we stood out! God bless gingers!

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Thanks Bha100, I'll probably head into Florence and hope one of the sports pubs is showing it.

Doh! Really should read further into threads before replying!

I'm gonna go hunting on friday night for an English/Irish bar in Rome as we are over there for a weekend break. Thankfully back sunday so I can make the game on Monday.

Aha! The Highlander are shoing it (5 minutes walk from the Spanish Steps), they're a Scottish pub, hope that's close enough to English/Irish for you!

As above I already have a table booked. Depending on how many you are, they're taking bookings or you're welcome to join us.

Highlander Pub Rome - Location

I won't be on from now to see replies, have a very early flight from Cyprus this morning (as in early enough that I've just got up rather than not gone to bed yet).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here