Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 food for Monday

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I heard a buffet and you will be asked to give up your seat when you've finished. Bollocks to that from me if so. The main reason for eating in 1901 for me is the fact that you have a chair and table pre match, half time and full time.

May 21, 2004
Preston Park
I heard a buffet and you will be asked to give up your seat when you've finished. Bollocks to that from me if so. The main reason for eating in 1901 for me is the fact that you have a chair and table pre match, half time and full time.

I agree, the table is the main point of corporate entertaining - not much point taking a client so you can stand in a queue and then wait for a seat while you're balancing your chilli con carni and pint of harveys

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Phoned the club regarding this earlier

After much deliberating they have opted for a regional menu popular with our opponents, in much the same way as they provide guest ales in the away end.

By all accounts a great deal of research has gone into this and the menu options will be as follows:

Donor meat freshly sourced from South East London on a pita bread base served with a bed of rocket

Three generous servings of toasted bread smothered with grilled cheese for the ultimate melt in the mouth experience

Freshly made fish fingers with a basket of oven cooked chips straight from the freezer and a generous serving of heinz baked beans or peas

All tables will be provided with 1 x bottle of blue nun and 24 x cans of stella artois to wash down this culinary delight.

Please note all produce is of the highest quality and has been sourced from the nearest Lidl's

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here