Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday Night Entrance and Timing

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Brighton fans will enter through Gate 6 in Park Road on Friday night.
Turnstiles open at 17:45

Info courtesy of Sussex Police.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Imagine getting in at 17.45, you could be stuck in Selhurst for nearly 5 hours but the time they've let everyone out.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
does anyone know if we will all be marched to a specific train? I'm trying to sort my train tickets and am wondering if I can get away with buying an advanced single to come home on? I'm sure we'll get forced onto a particular train, which is very unlikely to be the one I book...are we getting a direct special again?

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
does anyone know if we will all be marched to a specific train? I'm trying to sort my train tickets and am wondering if I can get away with buying an advanced single to come home on? I'm sure we'll get forced onto a particular train, which is very unlikely to be the one I book...are we getting a direct special again?

I believe there is a special train at 22:45.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Does Nyone know if this special train stops on the way or is direct non stop to Brighton? Living in Burgess Hill, I really don't want to have to over shoot and then have to head back up:censored::censored:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Does Nyone know if this special train stops on the way or is direct non stop to Brighton? Living in Burgess Hill, I really don't want to have to over shoot and then have to head back up:censored::censored:

2 Special train services back to Sussex. 2230 Norwood Jnc - Haywards Heath - Brighton. 2245 from Norwood Jnc with more stops tba
You won't need a ticket for the return journey.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
thanks guys, doing a bit of a strange journey for this one...

Crowborough to Norwood Junction (leaving from work) got a single for £6
Norwood Junction to Brighton got an advanced single on the 11'oclock for £3

I've just seen comments above about probably not needing a ticket but what about the barriers in Brighton? I'll at least feel better having some sort of ticket and £3 is a steal.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here