Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greyhound syndicate new recruit.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
I am pleased to announce the NSC greyhound syndicate have bought a new dog, he is a black dog, born January 11, breeding is Droopys Kewell x Shaneboy Dorie, his current race name is Shaneboy Diego, he will arrive at Ballytag Kennels from Ireland next week and of course in time will be re-named as an Albion dog. Diego has some race form in Ireland so will be graded on the card and be running in the next 5-6 weeks.

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Albion premier? Lets see

Albionstaryouthfc

Sep 22, 2012
Belfast
Hi all I received a text from mark thanking us for wearing black armbands To remember and respect such a great dog that Lara (Albion star) was for the racing matters and for the entertainment she brought to all her followers. He also told me that you now own a new greyhound brought in to replace Lara ( albion star) and that you would be renaming it and mark suggested if the kids would like to put forward some names to put forward into the vote and they did I will write what the kids suggested below hope you like what they came up with.

Albion dynamite
Albion abc
Albion classic
Albion champion
Albion moon
Albion invisible
Albion invincible
Albion youth

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Albion TID for me although quite like Albion Dynamite

Nige - time for a poll?!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Let's wait for a picture of our new star and then get a poll up on the main board.

I would also like to wait until May 27th before we close the nominations too?

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
He's a big lad isn't he?
Stays on well so should be perfectly suited to Hove.

Good luck with him.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
He only came in yesterday Trig, will have one at weekend, he is going to be marked up at the track on Monday and having his first trial the following Monday, Jason is really pleased with him a nice looking dog,if you do look at his form in Ireland, just for the notebook he has been running against some really classy runners, so we are expecting him to do well just hope he isn't graded to high to start with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here