Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off home game- ticket swap

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
I have 2 st's in family stand ( one adult & one under 16). I am in the auto cup scheme so have both seats for play off home game. My daughter has decided that she doesn't want to go on Monday, she's a bit worried there may be a bit of trouble after the game. If there is anyone who wants to swap one adult ticket ( any home stand ok) for 1 adult & 1 under 16 in the family stand I would be more than happy to swap - rather than have an empty seat

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
I have 2 st's in family stand ( one adult & one under 16). I am in the auto cup scheme so have both seats for play off home game. My daughter has decided that she doesn't want to go on Monday, she's a bit worried there may be a bit of trouble after the game. If there is anyone who wants to swap one adult ticket ( any home stand ok) for 1 adult & 1 under 16 in the family stand I would be more than happy to swap - rather than have an empty seat

It may be better to just upgrade your ticket to another stand than risk going in the family stand without a sprog

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
It may be better to just upgrade your ticket to another stand than risk going in the family stand without a sprog

Didn't even think about that, don't suppose it's a good idea for me hang around shopping centre asking under 16's if they want to come to the footie with me on Monday!!
(that is a joke by the way!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here