Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA Fans in Japan

nipponseagull

Apr 17, 2011
To the other Albion blokes in Japan - Are any of you planning on going back over IF we get to the final ? Got my plane ticket booked, and will have to pay a cancellation fee if we don't make it,
but last minute bookings are really expensive, so fingers crossed!!! Don't even know yet if I'd be able to get a ticket!! not being a season ticket holder or having any Loyalty points!! again, fingers crossed!
Will be a nervous wreck at 03.45 on Saturday [and Tuesday] morning!! UTA

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Google me, if you come over, someone needs to help this bloke out with a ticket.

Dec 29, 2011
I think the club would sort something out if you told them you were coming over from Japan, get in touch with them.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
To the other Albion blokes in Japan - Are any of you planning on going back over IF we get to the final ? Got my plane ticket booked, and will have to pay a cancellation fee if we don't make it,
but last minute bookings are really expensive, so fingers crossed!!! Don't even know yet if I'd be able to get a ticket!! not being a season ticket holder or having any Loyalty points!! again, fingers crossed!

Nope, sadly not. I like to tell myself that I'm taking one for the team. I went to wembley in 91 and we lost. I was in Japan for 04 and we won so clearly I need to stay in Japan for this one as well...

The real reason however is I can't get the time off and I can't really afford it. I shall have to make do with watching it somewhere in Tokyo.

Good luck getting a ticket once you're in England. I'm sure you'll be able to get one somehow if we make it.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

I sent off an email to a travel agent's I use just in case I decide sod it and want to go back for it. Weirdly they haven't replied. Maybe they are trying to tell me that I really can't afford it.

Technically I probably could go, but I can't really afford it AND I'd have to take at least a week off.

Am still considering it though....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here