Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Getting any new recruits to the Albion cause?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Probably more a question for exiled seagulls amongst us, but have you been getting friends, or colleagues who support other clubs pledging support for Albions play off fight. My Southend, West Ham, Arsenal supporting colleagues have been telling me they are cheering us on, seems like the neutrals want us to win.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Chelsea mate of mine runs a pub 20 mins from naaaarch, he and his regulars are all supporting us throughout the playoffs :D

The two youngest Pottings are converted. Mrs Potting (who tolerated the Goldstone on a few occasions and even made one trip to Gillingham) is warming to the cause again, Sister in Law and nephew are also coming on board - seeing the Blackpool demolition helped.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Plenty of folk at school are backing us, only idiots and palace fans aren't hopeful of the albion going up

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Yep everyone at work seems to be backing us. Although most say its cause they want the 6 points next season if we go up. Bitter sweet.

MuppetMaestro

Apr 22, 2013
Managed to bring three friends along for the Wolves game and one of them is coming back for the second leg against Palace as well.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Yeah i have a couple of fellas who have the Albion as their second or third teams now partly thanks to visits to the Amex and what a great time was had. A Man U and a Liverpool.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
My brother in law is quickly adopting us as his UK team, he is Albanian and hadnt been to a game in this country until I took him to the last BHAFC v Palace game. He couldnt say yes quick enough when said does he want ticks for Monday. He loves it - will get him a shirt for Monday too.

albionsarah

Feb 2, 2009
oxfordshire
My three year old has said 'I support Spurs' ever since she could talk (dad's influence).

The other day she said to me: 'I told daddy Brighton are my favourite'.

She also told all the kids at nursery that she was going to Wembley to kiss Will Buckley! :)

niknokseagull

Give us a biscuit
Oct 8, 2003
London
Spoke with a Sheff Weds fan on Monday. Met me with a, "so, you made the play-offs then. Well, you lot definitely ain't going up". Then had the cheek to ask me to take him to next seasons game against The Owls.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Seeing more and more people in Crowborough and Tunbridge Wells wearing Albion shirts nowadays in fact loads more !!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here