Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's all about NOISE,NOISE & MORE NOISE!!!!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The home leg-forget singing nice songs,songs that mean something to the players,forget songs that rhyme or sound nice.

Forget songs that sound crap,or a bit cringeworty........SING THEM ALL

****BOO EVERY SINGLE PALACE PLAYER WHEN THERE NAMES ARE ANNOUNCED & AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY****

Get involved,shout scream,sing,make yourself hoarse,give yourself a headache,you wont be able to talk for days,your throat will hurt,but all this will be a good cause.

The players whatever the outcome Friday NEED YOU....

Now is not the time to be shy reserved or feel it's not for you,it is,get involved..

Go with the flow,be daring and sing your absolute hearts out for the lads

No excuses about i need to be entertained in order to sing etc.

I demand the home leg to be the loudest most raucous vicious intimidating atmoshpere ever seen at the Amex.

IT'S ALL ABOUT VOLUME,IT REALLY IS ALL ABOUT A NON STOP BARRAGE OF NOISE-FOR 90 MINS AND BEYOND

THE PLAYERS ONLY EVER HEAR NOISE

so please do your part for the club.

& REMEMBER-OUR DAY OUT AT WEMBLEY IS AT STAKE HERE!!!

thank you

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
That in one post summarises how excited I am about Friday and Monday. Brilliant stuff.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
The home leg-forget singing nice songs,songs that mean something to the players,forget songs that rhyme or sound nice.

Forget songs that sound crap,or a bit cringeworty........SING THEM ALL

****BOO EVERY SINGLE PALACE PLAYER WHEN THERE NAMES ARE ANNOUNCED & AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY****

Get involved,shout scream,sing,make yourself hoarse,give yourself a headache,you wont be able to talk for days,your throat will hurt,but all this will be a good cause.

The players whatever the outcome Friday NEED YOU....

Now is not the time to be shy reserved or feel it's not for you,it is,get involved..

Go with the flow,be daring and sing your absolute hearts out for the lads

No excuses about i need to be entertained in order to sing etc.

I demand the home leg to be the loudest most raucous vicious intimidating atmoshpere ever seen at the Amex.

IT'S ALL ABOUT VOLUME,IT REALLY IS ALL ABOUT A NON STOP BARRAGE OF NOISE-FOR 90 MINS AND BEYOND

THE PLAYERS ONLY EVER HEAR NOISE

so please do your part for the club.

& REMEMBER-OUR DAY OUT AT WEMBLEY IS AT STAKE HERE!!!

thank you

there are some songs I dont know all the words too, am I allowed to throw in a couple of my own words instead?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
there are some songs I dont know all the words too, am I allowed to throw in a couple of my own words instead?

Yes just blah blah blah your way along.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Fine as long as you don't sing too quickly.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Stood under the police box for the Wolves game. First time we'd ever been in those seats and the group (led by The Judge?) were absolutely phenomenal throughout, non-stop repertoire of great chants, but probably not that audible to most of the stadium. Legends each and every one.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

Yes, artistic licence, I love the fact people do this and I do it quite often.

For example I didnt know the words to Leo's song, so the second line for me, is... 'he signed from sunny spain and he scores a goal a game'

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Stood under the police box for the Wolves game. First time we'd ever been in those seats and the group (led by The Judge?) were absolutely phenomenal throughout, non-stop repertoire of great chants, but probably not that audible to most of the stadium. Legends each and every one.

The Judge did his bit at Elland Road too. :clap:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes, artistic licence, I love the fact people do this and I do it quite often.

For example I didnt know the words to Leo's song, so the second line for me, is... 'he signed from sunny spain and he scores a goal a game'

Leonardo is his name and he scores a goal a game :thumbsup:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Love the the passion in this post, I will be demanding everyone to be singing in the WSU Monday, although if it starts getting a bit tense, I think singing will be the last thing on my mind.

Imagine an almost silent stadium through suspence, bu then the albion go and score, the erruption of noise would be incredible.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Who's that man from Argentina?
Who's that man we all adore?
He's naeodl is rkpw dlmpf
and he's jtpfm for gksbf
and we won't/don't miss Murray anymore!

Can someone correct it for me please, as the above is what I was singing at the Wolves game.

EDIT - Ah. Done. Thanks.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Who's that man from Argentina?
Who's that man we all adore?
He's naeodl is rkpw dlmpf
and he's jtpfm for gksbf
and we won't/don't miss Murray anymore!

Can someone correct it for me please, as the above is what I was singing at the Wolves game.

EDIT - Ah. Done. Thanks.

I think many were, top stuff, who needs to know the words anyway. punk:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here